We are pleased to announce that the live Sunday morning service in church started at 10:00am from Easter Sunday.
Social-distancing requirement will remain until HMG states otherwise so it is still necessary to maintain 2m distancing and wear face coverings in church.
What to expect as you come to church:
- Services in church are different now as we follow Government guidelines.
- There is a booking system in place at a service to reserve a place.
- Singing is not allowed but music may be played.
- Communion can be served without wine and administered to people where they sit in the pews.
- All leaders, volunteers and members of the congregation are required to wear face coverings apart from when consuming the communion bread or wafer.
- It is not permitted to socialize either in the church or outside before or after the service.
- There will not be refreshments served after the service.
For those who do not want to or cannot come to a live church service please read on
We are using social media to stream a service on a Sunday morning and a daily service of Evening Prayers led by members of the church and broadcast from their own homes.
The Sunday morning on-line service is pre-recorded and goes out on our YouTube pages. Tune in for the notices at 10:00 for a 10:10am start.
The daily service is streamed live on our Facebook Prayer page at 7pm. The daily service is reproduced some 45 minutes later on our YouTube page.
- For the daily services you can download a copy of the services to help you join in.
- If you’re not yet on Facebook, then why not set up an account, and get involved so you can pick up news and keep in contact especially if you’re feeling isolated.
- You don't need to subscribe to YouTube to take part.
- If you need help on how to use Facebook to watch video this website might be helpful.
- If you have a casting device like Google Chromecast or similar you can cast to your TV for a better viewing experience.